- ¼ c. seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- ⅓ c. light soy sauce i pepp
- ⅓ c. Honey
- 2 to 3 tsp. chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 skin-on salmon fillet
- 2 package shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large bunch green onions
- 2 package instant microwave Jasmine rice
- Toasted sesame seeds
Method of Preparation
- Heat oven to 475 degrees . Stir together 3 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, soy sauce, and next 3 ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup of sauce. Place salmon, skin side down, on a large parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 2 tablespoons soy mixture.
- Bake salmon at 475 degrees F for 8 minutes. Toss mushrooms and next two ingredients with 1 tablespoon of soy mixture. Scatter vegetables around fish in hot pan and brush fish with soy mixture. Bake 8 to 10 more minutes or until desired degree of doneness .
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir rice and remaining 1 tablespoon each of vinegar and sesame oil in a serving bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste. Lift fish from skin with two large spatulas and transfer to a platter with vegetables; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice and reserved 1/2 cup sauce.