Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 Rib Eye beef steaks (Wellgoods) about 250g each
- 4 cherry tomato stalks
- 12 asparagus
- 4 artichokes cleaned
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Sea salt
Method of Preparation
- Boil the artichokes in salted water for 5-7 minutes
- Throw in the asparagus 2 minutes before the artichokes are ready so they can soften up too
- Add salt and pepper to the steaks and grill in the oven (grill to your liking e.g. medium, well done etc)
- Add a little oil to the cherry tomatoes and also cook under the grill for a few minutes
- Place the artichokes and the asparagus under the grill for 2-3 minutes adding a little olive oil if needed and finally serve all the vegetables with the steak.
Tip: ‘Rib eye’ beef steaks (Wellgoods) can also be cooked in the oven.