Shrimp with red sauce and pink pepper
- ½ pound of shrimp
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, grated
- 2 green peppers
- 4 S. olive oil
- pink pepper grains
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100g. slice (optional)
- Wash the shrimp, remove shells from the body by holding the head and tail.
- In a deep skillet heat the oil and saute the onion and peppers.
- Add the diced tomatoes, salt, black pepper and pink and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat until the liquid has evaporated, then add the shrimp. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Optionally, before closing the stove, add slice into cubes.
For 3-4 persons